On May 1, 2018, members of the Business Council of British Columbia gathered for the 52nd Annual General Meeting. Sue Paish Q.C. was elected Chair of the Council and the Honourable John Horgan, Premier of British Columbia provided the keynote address.
In addition to the election of Sue Paish as Chair of the Business Council, BCBC members elected new representatives to the executive committee and board of governors.
The Business Council welcomes the following newly elected members of the executive committee:
- Doug French, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, TELUS Corp
- Walter Pela, Regional Managing Partner, KPMG
- Ryan Peterson, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Finger Food Studios Inc.
- Asifa Samji, Senior Vice President, Business Leader, Environmental Services, Stantec
- Ted Lau, Chief Executive Officer at Ballistic Arts and Board representative for the NEXT Leaders Council.
The full list of Executive Committee Members and Board of Governors is available here.
Click for Background Information: